My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://raluxa.com
and update your bookmarks.

A Beginning on the Verge of the Implacable End

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hello everyone... goodbye Eduard.

From my heart to your ironic eyes, my very first blog is about you and what used to be US.

The remainder of US is me bleeding and remembering how smiling used to feel.

The damage has been done and I'm struggling to breathe and to continue being me in the eyes of others when to myself, I am now nothing.

I miss you more than I could ever utter in words, for there is no language in this world to translate my pain into.

But I'll be trying.

Te iubesc Pitik.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is OFF.

Please avoid posting comments as Anonymous. Choose Name/URL from the dropdown list and give me a name to reply to. The URL field is optional.